Muse 5 – How To: Connect to Your Device
When using for the first time, please fully charge earphones for approx. 2 hours.
- On your DEVICE
- Verify Bluetooth is ON
- Verify Bluetooth is actively scanning for devices.
- LEFT earphone, long press button for 5 seconds to start Pairing Mode. Listen for:
- “Power on”
- On your device select “Muse 5”
- LEFT earphone listen for:
- “Your headset is connected”
- RIGHT earphone, long press button for 2 seconds. Listen for:
- “Power on” followed by a beep
- “True wireless stereo connected” – indicating successful pairing to left earphone.
- Only the left earphone will connect to your device. The right will connect to the left and only the left may be used as a single headset.
- Once BLUETOOTH devices are paired you will not need to pair them again, except in the following cases:
- Pairing information has been deleted after FACTORY RESET.
- The earphones are already paired with 8 devices limit and another device is to be paired.
The earphones can be paired with up to 8 devices. If a new device is paired after 8 devices are already paired, the paired device with the oldest connection time is replaced by the new one.
- When the pairing information for the headset has been deleted from the BLUETOOTH device.
- The earphones can be paired with multiple devices, but can only play music from one paired device at a time.